Uninstall Magento Store Manager Connector
Uninstallation via Composer
To start module uninstallation, move to the store root directory and run the following console command:
It removes Magento Store Manager Connector module and all related details.
1. Login to FTP server via any FTP client.
2. Open the store root directory and go to the app/code folder. Remove the folder "Emagicone" with bridge_connector installation.
Note: if you use Store Manager Connector for Magento versions 2.3 and above the Emagicone folder contains subfolders Core and Connector. You have to delete Emagicone folder with these sub-folders.
3. Follow the path in the store root directory:
and delete the lines:
Emagicone_Bridgeconnector => 1,
Emagicone_Core => 1,
Emagicone_Connector => 1 from it.
4. Now launch Store Manager and open the Raw Table Editor section. In the search ribbon type "%setup_module%" and you will see all extensions you have installed.
Remove the "Emagicone_Bridgeconnector", "Emagicone_Connector", "Emagicone_Core" position with the [Delete] button in the top toolbar.
5. Search for the next table in the store database that is relevant to the installed module:
Delete the row with Store Manager Bridge Connector record. Use [Delete] in the top toolbar.
6. Delete the other tables from your store database related to the connector module in the current section. See an illustration below:
7. Paste the script to the Custom SQL tool and execute it:
8. Run Command Line Interface (CLI). Go to Magento root folder, then run the upgrade command: php bin/magento setup:upgrade