3. Export Custom Options?
Export Custom Options wizard will help you to export your Magento custom options to comma-separated values file (.csv), which can be easily opened in MS Excel or other application for detailed analysis.
To start Export Custom Options you need to click on Store->Import/Export->Import/Export Custom Options button which calls the Import/Export Wizard.
Import/Export Wizard of Custom Options section is similar to Products Import/Export Wizard. To export custom options from Magento store follow up several steps listed below:
1. Select "Export" and click "Next >" button to continue.
2. Store Manager can export custom options to .csv file. You should enter the file name or select one (using browse [...] button) to replace the existing file. Here you can also load or save export settings (configuration).
Also you can load previously saved Export Settings to use them now.
3. On the next page you can see some general Magento Custom Options export options.
4. Fields Delimiter page has some important settings. Check them to ensure proper configuration.
5. Preview export file and proceed.
Choose what action to perform after saving export data, use "None" option and Wizard will be closed automatically. If you wish to open a directory containing result file, please, check the corresponding option.
Open result file option allows you to see export file opened in Excel. Also you can Save Export Settings for future or load the settings you've saved previously in the process of export.
NOTE! When you press "Export" Button, Magento custom options export process will start! You can save all your Export Settings or Load the ones you've saved previously.