Automated Custom Options Export (Beta)
You can launch the Automated Export Custom Options the following ways:
1. Go to the top Store Manager’s Menu and find Addons section. Choose Automated Export Addon and find in the operations list a necessary action - Automated custom options export:
2. In the top Store Manager’s sections list find the ‘Show scheduled tasks’ tab. The page which appears helps to add the new task to the available list. Just press the ‘Add task’ option to call the Scheduler form.
‘Task type’ field - choose the task you want to schedule.
It uploads the list of all available configurations automatically. Once the selected process is not performed yet, you should launch the wizard and go through the export/import process to create/save the necessary configuration.
Press [Create and Modify Configuration] in the Scheduler form to run the export.
Select file step serves for specifying the path to a file which is used in exporting/importing.
The "Use Configuration" field facilitates the passage through the import/export steps with the already saved settings configuration during the previous process.
Press the [Next] button to proceed.
Select products for which the custom options will be transferred. There are three variants:
- "For all products" - involves the whole products list in the store
- "Only for selected products" - runs process only for the selected positions
- "Only for filtered products" - refers to products that were previously filtered
Select the necessary store view which the exporting data will be associated with. Move to the next step.
The "Quote string values with" checkbox should be selected to avoid incorrect data display or transferred.
The last step to preview the summary results and saving the export configuration in the field below:
In order to keep the current configuration in the wizard just specify the configuration name and press the [Save settings] button.
To place it separately use the triangle option to call the drop-down menu and choose the necessary command - i.e. [Save Settings to File] (see the illustration above).
Once the configuration is saved you can return to the schedule form and set the required details to automate such process.