On this page, you can see the list of addons that you can use with Store Manager of Standard and Professional Edition.
Note: If you use Enterprise Edition of Store Manager for Magento, you do not need to buy licenses for addons separately as for this version they are provided with full, unlimited and unconditional access.
Addons were designed to automate and improve typical tasks/operations made by store owners or managers. There are no files to download and update like it used to be before, everything required for extended functionality already exists in the main application. If the plugin is not registered, it'll work in DEMO mode - you can do everything with it, but you will not be able to post actual changes to your database.
In order to unlock its functionality, you have to purchase appropriate license and register extension. Addon should be registered in the same way as software - using first name and last name.
You can reset addon license in the same way as the main software license. Just open "Preferences" and activate "Addons" page to see addon information.
Note: The addon requires Store Manager to be installed. Also if you have Store Manager you need to have separate licenses for each addon.
1. Addon name
2. Addon's status (Registered, Unregistered, Verifying)
3. Forwards to the page with the basic information concerning current addon and its features
4. Provides a direct link to the online store where the addon can be purchased
5. Gives the direct download link to install particular plugin
6. Opens the settings page of a selected position. It is available only for ICEcat Integration addon.