2.1. Basic Operations
To perform basic operations you can use Category Toobar:
- Add new category or subcategory to a selected category.
- Edit the existing categories or subcategories.
- Expand/Collapse Tree.
- Change the category position with the up-and-down buttons.
- Move selected category one level up.
- Move category to the next Parent Category.
- Delete Selected Category. Removes selected category(ies) from the category tree.
- Set Category As Root. Displays selected category as the root of a category tree.
- Set Categories As Active / Set Categories As Not Active. You can do so with the corresponding buttons.
- Copy Categories. After clicking this option you will receive the "Category Copy Options" form.
- Paste Copied Categories. You should choose the option that suites you best.
- Assign Category Image. You can assign image to the selected category by indicating image name in edit category form or by dropping image name on category image zone.
The following video tutorial shows how to assign the image to the certain category of Store Manager: