7.10 Product Tags
fmAddTag - Product Tag
Product Tags are simply keywords that may be assigned to products, that will facilitate retrieval for subsequent processing action(s). Magento Product Tags help your customers organize and remember the products that they
have seen, and offer quick navigation options in your Store.
You can change the status of selected tag by pressing the 'Change Status' button and choose from the drop-down list the required variant (see an illustration above).
You may choose to add, or delete Tags for the highlighted product, using either the Toolbar, or the Context menu (displayed by right clicking).
Follow the steps delineated below, to perform such basic operations as:
- Add tag displays a blank New Tag form, which is used to create a new tag.
- You may create a new tag for a Customer
- or/and for an Administrator:
To create a new product tag, specify its name and status. You may subsequently change the status of the product tag. Click 'OК', to save the entry, and create a new tag, or click 'Cancel', to discard the entry.
2. To edit the tag, double click on it, and change any necessary value(s).
3. You may also delete the tag from your store by selecting the appropriate option from the toolbar
Be sure to pay careful attention, as you won't be able to undo a delete from Store operation, except by restoring a prior created backup.
4. To adjust a columns width, use the relevant icon, or enable the column auto width option .
5. Use Show all tags, or Show Tags of Current Product filters, to manage the respective Views.