2.1 Order Status
With the following option of Store Manager, you can customize order statuses and order states.
Order status reflects the position of the order in the workflow. Using the appropriate options in the toolbar you can:
- create your own custom order status. In order to do that, click on the corresponding button and in the form which appears fill such field as:
1) Status Code - for internal system use
2) Status Label - to determine the status of the setting at your store.
Press 'OK' to save your entry.
- edit existing order status. The appropriate button opens the following form for editing order data, where you can change Status Label field:
- assign / reassign order status to the appropriate order state:
To assign the order status to the appropriate order state you should:
1) select the required order status from the drop-down list;
2) choose the appropriate order state to which you want to assign the specified order status;
3) check the Use Order Status as Default field to be able to use this order type as a default for the specified order state.
To un-assign order state from appropriate order status, you can simply press the button in the toolbar.
- set the default order status to the order state,
In other words, you can manually assign the default or not default value for the selected order status by choosing the necessary position from the drop-down variants:
- remove selected order status from the statuses' list